Nutrimax Classic was created to reduce the risk of diseases of the urogenital system and to enable normal kidney function. Its action at the cellular level helps to solve urogenital problems.
A balanced complex of plant components reduces the risk of infections and inflammatory processes in the urogenital system. Prevents the formation of sand and kidney stones. It normalizes diuresis and has a diuretic effect.
Unlike synthetic products, the herbal components of Nutrimax Classic products do not act aggressively: they do not disturb the balance of vital electrolytes, they have the effect of storing potassium in the body.
The health of the urogenital system concerns every person. Take care of the health of your urogenital tract now.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
- It reduces the risk of developing infectious diseases, including diseases of the urogenital tract.
- Normalizes the work of the urogenital system.
- It is effective as a prevention of diseases of the urogenital system.
- It shows a diuretic effect.
- It contributes to the easy expulsion of sand and small stones from the kidneys and urinary tract, but also prevents their formation.
- It helps with urethritis and pyelonephritis.
- It shows antibacterial and antifungal activity
- It stimulates gastric juice and is an anti-bloating agent
Nutrimax Classic contains not only herbal components with pronounced urinary and anti-inflammatory activity, but also vitamins and minerals that strengthen the walls of blood vessels, reduce their permeability and provide antioxidant protection.
Who needs Nutrimax Classic
- Everyone who suffers from inflammation of the urogenital system as a result of weakened immunity and those who suffer from frequent colds.
- Anyone who adhere to a protein diet.
- Anyone undergoing complex therapy for chronic inflammatory diseases of the urogenital system.
- As a prevention of infectious diseases, and even for the prevention of swelling.
- To all who want to regenerate and support the work of the urogenital and immune system.
Chinese angelica has an effect for strengthening the whole organism, and due to the essential oils, it is able to provide spasmolytic and antimicrobial action, which results in a reduction of the risk of developing infectious diseases. Witch hazel essential oils have pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. Thanks to the joint action with vitamin PP, Witch Hazel contributes to the expulsion of blood impurities from the urinary tract. In addition to expelling blood, Witch Hazel with the Bearberryfilter, expels the end products of metabolism, excess sodium and water from the blood. Leafs of Bearberry leaves have antimicrobial and pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. Bearberry is involved in washing the urinary canals from the products of inflammation, which effectively fights against them. Together, these components increase the ability to expel salts and water from the body, which reduces the retention of excess fluid in the body – swelling, bloating, obesity, and even cellulite. Corianderessential oil stimulates gastric juice and is an anti-bloating and antispasmodic agent. It shows antibacterial and antifungal activity in vitro. It is approved by the German Commission E for the treatment of dyspeptic symptoms and loss of appetite, while in folk medicine it is also used for coughs, bladder problems, fever, dysentery, hemorrhoids, painful urination, nausea, etc.
B vitamins with minerals such as iron, calciumand magnesiumcontribute to the relaxation of the smooth muscles of the urinary tract. While magnesiumhas a vasodilating effect, calciumstrengthens the walls of blood vessels and reduces the risk of inflammation. Magnesiumreduces spasm of the urinary tract and bladder, reduces pain and contributes to better emptying of the bladder.
Iron, vitamins B1 and B2, as well as vitamin H are necessary for the normal functioning of the urogenital system, where ironand vitamin B2 neutralize the action of toxic substances and improve the functions of the kidneys and urinary tract; Vitamin B1 acts as an antioxidant, protecting the kidneys and the whole body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Ingredients: coriander, chinese angelica, Virginia nut, bearberry, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamins PP, D3, H, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12.
Quantity: 60 capsules
Net weight: 30g
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||1 capsule|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2||1,6 mg||114%|
|Niacin||18 mg NE***||112%|
|Vitamin B6||1,6 mg||114%|
|Folic acid||200 µg||100%|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||1,5 µg||60%|
|Dry extract of Chinese angelica root (Angelica sinensis), 4: 1||7,75 mg||**|
|Dry extract of Witch Hazel leaves (Hamamelis virginiana), 4: 1||7,75 mg||**|
|Dry extract of BearBerry leaves (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi), 4: 1||7,75 mg||**|
|Dry coriander leaf extract (Coriandrum sativum), 10: 1||50 mg||**|
* NRV – nutritional reference value
** – nutritional reference value not established
*** NE = niacin equivalent