Mystic is an effective product for healthy sleep. Gently calms the nervous system, reduces nervous tension, reduces emotional sensitivity, improves sleep quality.
It can prolong the phase of deep sleep, reduce sensitivity to light or sounds, and help get rid of nightmares. Unlike synthetic sleeping pills, this complex does not cause addiction, symptoms of morning sickness, or daytime sleepiness. It can be used for a long period of time.
Mystic provides healthy sleep at any age, provides fast sleep and easy, cheerful awakening.
- Facilitates falling asleep, has a calming effect
- Prolongs the phase of deep sleep
- It fights insomnia and feelings of anxiety
- Reduces sensitivity to light and sounds
- Does not cause drowsiness during the day
- It helps with stress and psycho-emotional burdens.
- It has a spasmolytic effect.
- Prevents the development of nervous and mental disorders.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It works against arrhythmia.
- Prevents allergic and skin diseases.
The dietary product “Mystic” was specially created as an effective preventive agent against problems related to sleep disorders.
The highest level of quality of exclusively natural ingredients and production in accordance with the norms of GMP standards, the application of a unique cryo-crushing technology in order to preserve the biological activity of plant components, have provided the product with well-deserved recognition.
Clinical trials at the NII for nutrition at RAMN and many years of experience in using the products of a large number of users around the world testify to the highest quality, efficiency and safety.
Ingredients: California poppy, heart-shaped linden, feverfew, vitamins B1, B6, B12.
Quantity: 60 capsules
Net weight: 21.4 g
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||2 capsules|
|Herb of California poppy powder (lat. Eschscholzia californica) with 0.5-1.2% of total alkaloids||270 mg||**|
|Linden flower powder (lat. Tilia cordata Mill.)||100 mg||**|
|Feverfew plant powder (lat. Tanacetum parthenium)||100 mg||**|
|Vitamin B1||0,8 mg||73%|
|Vitamin B6||0,8 mg||57%|
|Vitamin B12||0,8 µg||32%|
* NRV – nutritional reference value
** – nutritional reference value not established