The Vision SkinCare cosmetic line presents cognac sponges. SkinCare sponges are made from the cognac plant, a bushy Asian plant, rich in many useful substances, especially minerals, calcium and silicon. The sponge acts as a gentle exfoliating agent that delicately removes dead skin cells.
It nourishes the skin and restores its lipid barrier. Increases the skin’s ability to absorb and retain moisture, elasticity and firmness, strengthening its protective functions.
- They contain minerals and antioxidants
- Deeply clean, doing a fine exfoliation of the skin
- They help maintain a neutral pH balance of the skin
- They contribute to the regeneration of skin cells
- They also suit the delicate skin around the eyes
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- They also suit the delicate skin of babies and children
Recommendations for application:
- Dip a sponge in warm water.
- Drain excess water.
- Finely cleanse the skin. When it is soaked with water and increases its volume, rub it on the face and body with a sponge in a flat, circular motion to remove dead cells and dirt.
- After use, and before the next use, be sure to rinse and dry it well.
cognac plant, jam plant